Monday, December 2, 2019

Johnny Zest: Day 1

On my first day of playing with Johnny, I just followed one of his wishes, which was to level up in his comedy skills. I checked if he had a job yet, and he is in Level 2 of the Entertainer career. His job title is Open Mic Seeker.


Johnny's house looks a bit dark so I'm thinking some lighter colored walls might help. He only has $3,590 at the moment so I'm not going to go too crazy with the decorations.


I think that's a large improvement. His house already looks larger just from that one change. After Johnny leveled up his comedy skill, I decided to have him do one of his promotion tasks, which is to level up his guitar skill. That candle lamp he has makes me feel like he really likes medieval stuff, or Game of Thrones. LOL.


I want Johnny to stay healthy so I decided to have him workout using a DVD on his TV, and had to rearrange his living room a little bit so there was space for him to do so.


Actual rearranging will happen later, this was just a spur of the moment thing. I don't like how there feels like there's too much stuff in that one tiny space, so after Johnny goes to work and makes more money, I'll add another room to his house and then put some of the stuff in there.


One of Johnny's tasks for his aspiration is to be funny to five Sims, so I sent him to the Solar Flare lounge to tell some jokes. He just had a fire at his house which he successfully extinguished, so he's feeling pretty confident. Strike a pose! He is practicing to be a male model, I see.


Several Sims came into the lounge, so I'm going to have Johnny do "Funny Introduction" on a few of them to fulfill his goal. The first person he talked to was Geeta Rasoya.


This ends the first day of me playing Johnny's challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment