Sunday, December 1, 2019

Johnny Zest: The Initial Makeover

This is Johnny Zest who lives in Oasis Springs. His house looks like a trailer, I'll be upgrading it as he makes more money. I didn't feel like using the motherlode cheat on this one, even though my challenge rules do allow for money cheats to remodel the house.


Here's what Johnny looks like before his makeover. I think he's fairly handsome, but his facial hair leaves something to be desired.


Here's Johnny after, I gave him a different hairstyle, eyebrows, facial hair, and gave him contacts to make his eyes more realistic.


His outfit also probably could use a face lift. I am not sure what is going on with his shoes. LOL.


Since one of Johnny's traits is Ambitious, I decided to keep his suit style appearance, but I definitely made him look more polished, or I hope I did. Haha.


Wow... Johnny's athletic wear makes him look like he's a twelve year old. LOL. Maybe with a little workout time, I can make him look more like a grown up.


For now, Johnny definitely looks better with long sleeves.


Here's a particularly funny outfit. This is Johnny's hot weather clothing before the makeover.


This is what he looks like after. Much better.


OK, I am not going to go through all of his outfits on here, mainly his face and hair were what I was going to show, as well as any particularly hilarious combinations of clothing the game decided to throw at me.

Johnny's traits are Gregarious, Ambitious, Outgoing, and Goofball. His lifetime wish is Joke Star, which is to be a famous comedian.

No comments:

Post a Comment