Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Analysis: Benjamin Schmidt

Okay, I picked my first victim, I mean Sim. He's not terrible looking, I do like beards, but that haircut could use some styling. I'd have to go into CAS to see if I really do like his face enough, but I still feel like he could be hotter... Let's investigate more about his life before his time for needing potential plastic surgery begins. Also I didn't bother turning off the plumbobs since this still a set up post.


His name is Benjamin Schmidt, and he lives on Bob-o-link Drive. I dare say the name of his street is more interesting than his name. Sorry, Ben... that's the facts of life, darling. I might give you an awesome middle name later on, but first things first. Ben has a dog named Ralston, who to be honest looks kind of freaky in this picture, but I thought it was funny at the same time.


She's a yup, a female dog named Ralston, I guess, don't ask? I'm guessing she's a German shepherd just based on her size and stuff, but I don't know shit about dogs to be honest, so don't be mad at me if I'm horribly wrong. Ralston is an adult dog.

Moving on, Ben's house isn't too bad, it's got your typical pale colored siding and dark colored roof. He's got a truck which I didn't notice till now, oops. Let's sneak a peek at the inside of Ben's house.


Hmm not too shabby actually, Ben's got some fairly good stuff in there as well as a spacious deck out back. Some of the colors in his house could be spruced up a bit as well as the dead grass in front of his house, but those full length windows out the back of his house are spectacular. He's lucky his house needs no remodeling because he has like less than 2,000 bucks in his account.


All right, house situation assessed and approved. I guess I haven't looked at any of Ben's information yet. That should be next. His Lifetime Wish is Heartbreaker: Boyfriend of 10 different Sims... man, I have story ideas already, LOL. Just got to ask myself... does he have so many partners because he's a jerk who can't commit to anyone, or is he just unlucky and they all die off for some reason before he can get beyond being their boyfriend? Hmm... *broods* I mean yeah the wish says heartbreaker, but those are just words. LOL. His traits are Brave, Great Kisser, Handy, Charismatic, and Friendly. Well according to those traits, that doesn't scream heartless to me at all.

Checking out Ben's relationship panel, he's got two Sims in the red, one is a cat, I guess he's not a cat person, and the second is Hetty Lionheart. Wow... looking at Hetty's headshot in the panel, she looks like a crazy cat lady... I bet the cat he hates belongs to Hetty. LOL. His friends, besides Ralston, seem to be four girls, Gracie, Jazlyn, Hailey, and Benni, and then one Sim named Li Lo who's headshot is just a black silouhette... The fuck? Its probably some wierd CC or something... *more story ideas percolate*

Career wise, Ben has an entry level business job as a coffee courier. He has two skills, logic and handiness. His logic is pretty high.

Now onto Ben's makeover... are you ready? Are you sure? Just kidding, this is Ben now. He looks much, much better, even though he wasn't horrible looking to start with. His shave makes him look years younger. I kept some light stubble on his face cause as I mentioned earlier I like beards. I dyed his hair as well and gave him some highlights and freckles, as well as some other face tweaks. I kept his earring he was wearing in his left ear, but I think he looks good enough to start now!


1 comment: