Thursday, February 19, 2015

Analysis: Gracie Loveland

Benjamin's lifetime wish is to be a serial monogamist, LOL, be the boyfriend of 10 different sims. I thought that it would be easiest to start with his friends that he already has. He saw Gracie Loveland outside of his workplace while I was playing, and they were attracted to each other, so I decided she'd be the first one. I had them talk a little, and had Benjamin ask if she was single, which she is, so I moved her in as his roommate to let them be in closer quarters to each other so they can maybe become romantic. Regardless of if they do it themselves, I'll make her his first girlfriend anyway LOL.

She's not bad looking, just like Benjamin was before his makeover, but I think I can make her prettier.


She was wearing her career outfit when I took this picture, so I had to wait for her to change (since I don't use Master Controller) before I could bring her into CAS. It was worth the wait because when she changed into her pajamas, I died laughing.


It's like... she's trying to be sexy on the bottom, but then she looks like a child with her hair. It's just plain ridiculous. Her everyday wear is not really any better.


The dress would be okay if the pattern wasn't something a three year old would wear, and I despise her shoes. LOL. I took a peek at her traits while she was in CAS so I could get some idea of how to write her in the story, and she is an Animal Lover, has Commitment Issues, is a Great Kisser, is Neat, and is a Perfectionist. Strangely her LTW is also Heartbreaker, the same as Benjamin's, but I won't be fulfilling her wish, as she's not the focus of this story. Ok... now, here's Gracie's makeover.


6 comments:

  1. Wow you did a nice job with her! In my current save my sims boyfriend cheated on her with Gracie lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. ROFL. Nice, she was a homewrecker in your save, eh? XD It makes sense considering she has commitment issues. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Great job; her pre-makeover clothes were ridiculous, she looks much better now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. LOL IKR? She just looked like a cross between a grownup and a five year old with those clothes. XD

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete