Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The First Experiment...

If you're confused by this post, head over to my Wordpress blog, and read this first. "Paint the Townies Gorgeous Challenge"

Ok.. hmm... *scratches head* I've never started a challenge of my own creation before, so this is hmm.. LOL. Bear with me as I act dumb for a little bit while I get this 'maybe' story set up. I opened my game and picked Appaloosa Plains as my experiment. Currently, the families living there at the start of everything are as follows, in no particular order, I just clicked around till I got them all. When I say couple, it's my just first glance that there are two adult Sims in the house together.

Fox
37 Eucalyptus Drive
Looks like a couple, with a few animals, can't tell if there's a toddler in there or not

Loveland
1938 Beach Boulevard
Single with a small pet

Miller
1011 Pomona Promenade
One couple with a teenager and one small pet

Riffin
1935 Beach Boulevard
Single dad with two kids and some small pets

Bedlington
27 Gentrify Manor
Couple with a pet

Sports, Spice, and Everything Nice
73 Rachelle Lane
Couple

Chandra
72 Rachelle Lane
Single

Blackburn
68 Rachelle Lane
Single, with a small pet

Bird Sisters
202 Horseshoe Loop
Sisters, with a small pet

Benjamin Schmidt
19444 Bob-o-link Drive
Single
One dog (German Shepherd perhaps) - named Ralston

Unfettered with Feathers
19445 Bob-o-link Drive
Four roommates

Parrott
19441 Bob-o-link Drive
Couple with one child

Pinkerton
309 Sweetapple Ridge Way
Single

Pelly
303 Sweetapple Ridge Way
Single, with a pet

"Millions in Singles" -ton
301 Sweetapple Ridge Way
Brothers with a horse

Darnell
1812 Ednamary Way
Single with a horse

Curley
206 West Appaloosa Avenue
Couple, with a small pet

Marshall
1813 Ednamary Way
Couple, with pets

Country Cowpokes
192 Horseshoe Loop
Two singles, with some animals

Martingale
190 Horseshoe Loop
Single mom with a teenager and a horse

Lionheart
6 Floodplain Lane
Single with a few animals

All right... these are all the starting Sims in Appaloosa Plains. I think I'm going to start off with a single Sim so I don't overwhelm myself right off the bat. Now the goal is to give the Sim I pick a makeover till he or she looks just the way I want, and then I'll start working on fulfilling whatever lifetime wish the game gave this Sim, and maybe write a story alongside it. Find out in my next post which Sim I picked. Also sorry for no pictures, this is a set up post anyway, more for my reference, so yeah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment