Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Chapter 11: Angry Plumbobs

Liang is spending the day upgrading things around the apartment. Apparently the building manager is mean and doesn't care whether this apartment has shitty toilets and showers. Liang wants to upgrade five things and he's done two so far. He's probably sick and tired of the shitty things breaking all the time.


Liang's pajamas are driving me crazy. They're so boring. It's time to give him some new clothes, and possibly a new hair style.


Omg, that's so much better. He looks way more interesting.


Nubby is suffering the typical bouts of sickness that plague those in her 'condition.' Why does that sound so weird? Like it's a disease or something... so daunting, eerie, and ominous. Anyway, bottom line, she should be knocked up now. I dread to see what her maternity wear will be... *cringes* ...and what she'll look like pregnant. Oh dear.


Nubby went back to bed, and didn't get much sleep before she woke up again with the same problem. She decided to just go play chess instead. I think I'm going to have Liang get a part time job because I have no idea how they're going to afford all the crap that goes along with a baby, let alone where the hell they're going to put it in this tiny ass apartment. They have 7,000 Simoleons. I am so itching to use motherlode right now, but I won't.


There goes Liang, being a good boyfriend, and going to get a job. He wants to join the private investigator or political career, but he is going to be getting a job at the day spa instead as a towel boy, after going shopping for a skill book in bartending. I've heard the private investigator career is a whole load of garbage. These two already annoy the crap out of me, so I'm not adding another aspect of irritation to my life.


I will never understand why upgrading the stove and toilet looks like you're trying to demolish the stove and toilet, other than for humor. Nevertheless, Liang is still trying to upgrade five items. He's up to three now, I'm thinking of having him boost the channels on the television after he makes the stove fireproof.


"Mm... honey? Can I get into the refrigerator?"

Apparently Nubby is way too fat to move around Liang to put the leftover sandwiches in the refrigerator.

"Maybe the kitchen is just too small."

"Really, Nubby? Your body size is set to the highest setting, and you're blaming the size of your kitchen?"


Wow. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but as soon as Liang moves out of the way, the game decides to have that be the moment to announce Nubby's pregnancy. That's just her regular belly right now, folks. She's going to be getting fatter... as if that's even possible. The shoes I picked for her original outfit of course look ridiculous with her maternity wear, but they're going to stay that way. As for her maternity wear, it could be worse, so I'm going with it.


Nubby tells Liang she's pregnant and he takes it well because he's such a nice little Sim. Right as she tells him, her annoying cell phone starts ringing, spoiling the inevitable 'awww' moment.


Liang is a busy Sim, as he goes to a bar named Eugi's for more moonlighting work. The bartender on shift before him assaults him with her chest as they switch places behind the counter. Liang isn't quite sure what to think of her, so he thinks of the yummy food he had many hours ago.


Double D is Liang's most frequent customer at the moment, even though there are two other men in the bar. They're too busy playing games to get alcohol? Why the hell are they in a bar? *shrugs*


Liang is being much more successful at imitating Tom Cruise in Cocktail tonight. He throws several bottles in the air and catches them. This of course, is the first picture I was able to get because naturally, every time I wanted a screenshot, Liang would gracefully drop the bottle on the floor.


After a semi successful but boring night at work, Liang goes out of the building to find a stupid woman in a trench coat blocking the door for him and another man standing in front of him. Liang becomes sad when he realizes he might be here for a while. The woman is doing the foot tapping thing.


Just when I thought Nubby couldn't assault my eyes further, I brought Liang home to find her wearing an invisible shirt. ARGH! Why must Sims who are knocked up wear the invisible clothes?! I can't edit them because 'only maternity clothes fit.' They do it ALL the time. *throws things* Even though Liang's plumbob is now angry, as am I, he manages to find some joy through singing while he cooks some pancakes.


"I wonder how that's working out for you, Liang. Eating pancakes with chopsticks?"

"I am skilled with my chopsticks. I do not expect you to understand, Simerican."

"Did you just insult me? If I had a plumbob, it would be red right now."


Nubby got a thought to marry Liang. You probably should, honey, you've got him repairing and upgrading everything, while working his ass off at two different jobs. He's not your slave. The least you could do is make him an official part of your family, especially since you're having his baby. Geez.

12 comments:

  1. Hee hee! I just got caught up on this and it's a lot of fun to read! I can't wait to see the resulting progeny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you! I can't wait to see the baby either. :D Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. LOL Omg I love this story so much. It's too funny, and I love your commentary with it as well, it's so spot on..
    "The woman is doing the foot tapping thing." God I hate that.. lol
    And WTF is up with the pregnant Sims ALWAYS choosing the invisible clothes to wear while they're pregnant? It's. SO. ANNOYINGG!?!!?
    Can't wait to see the little babers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sure, NOW it recognizes my 'name' when I just freakin' posted..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, Jason... Oh and you too, darlin'! Haha, Just kidding. Yeah, the damn woman was the one in front of the door and she was doing the foot tapping. Honey! YOU'RE the one blocking the door, YOU move your ass! God.!. >:) Omg I'm glad I'm not the only one with that problem. It's like the pregnant Sim wants attention because she's pregnant or something, but it's like I CAN'T CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES YOU CAN'T FUCKING WALK AROUND NAKED! ARGH!

      Delete
  4. Lmao. I'm suddenly feeling better that I haven't got any invisible clothing yet. That would be so terrible!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... right now I'm laughing and crying a little at the same time. Invisible clothing is soooo good for attractive Sims and so very terribly awful for ugly Sims. *cries* I'm glad I have it for the rest of my stories. Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I got an email notification that you commented, so I saw it, but on here it says the comment was removed by the author... did you remove it or did something go wrong on Blogger? :)

      Delete
  6. LMFAO! (dies) her maternity wear! LOL! She definitely needs to wear a more supporting bra. *cough* And OMG, my sims always end up wearing the invisible clothes when they get knocked up too. I have to use Master Controller to bring them into CAS to change them. Can't have naked sims wondering around town. I absolutly love the pink commentary you put in your chapters. It makes me LOL. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hot pink. Haha. She wears a size a million D bra. Haha. She does need more support and more clothes! GRRRR... Hahaha.

      Delete
  7. I find this Sim-fiction too interesting, and I can't stop laughing. It's well-done. Very beautiful :)

    About the foot tapping, I find it very funny, so, most of the times, I lock a lot of Sims inside a small room and create a situation in which they have to move (for example, birthady party. I wait until all guests are inside the little room, so I delete the front door and I enjoy the foot tapping thing). I really find very funny when they foot tap with their face expressions...

    ReplyDelete