Saturday, May 11, 2013

Chapter 14: Terrible Parents, LCD Monitors

Are you as not ready for this as I am? Hopefully listening to music will help me through this nonsense. All right. I love you guys for reading this. It keeps me motivated to write it because you have no idea... it's so hard! *cries* Ok, that's enough whining from the author. Oh, and Bradley Sim's butt made his way into this chapter. I had to. Just. Had. To.

On to the chapter...

Haha, Nubby... So I open the game, load it up, and the first thing I hear is the "Pee Self" music. I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing right now. Better get a cloth, Nubby, that's going to soak in the carpet. Haha, they just bought a new house too. Hahaha!!


Uh... that's not a cloth. That's a Swiffer Wet Jet sweeper, which is so not what you use to clean up a pee soaked carpet. Haha, I bet she's just moving it around and not cleaning it up. Ew. What a smelly, hilarious start to this chapter. Ooh she got a wish for something related to her baby. Too bad it's just snuggle. That child is going to grow up with stupid traits.


Finally, sheesh. As these terrible parents are sleeping, I scroll through their wishes. Liang rises above the ranks of terrible parenting and starts thinking maybe he should teach Liberty how to walk. Both of them want to move into a high rise building which I am not letting them do because I just moved them out of the stupid building that was causing so many path errors I wanted to scream. They still both want to be able to do their own laundry, Liang wants a washer, and Nubby wants a dryer, but I've been holding off on buying them stuff that isn't going to earn them any skill. Ok, I just had to do this... Bradley Sim's butt. Hehe.


I was following Bradley Sim around for obvious reasons, so I had him feed Liberty since neither Liang nor Nubby are awake, and we can't have any starving babies!


"Oh Bradley Sim, you are so good looking."

"Thanks. I'm glad you created me."

"So am I. So am I. Now off with you, Bradley Sim. You are distracting from the story."

*smacks Bradley Sim on his hot ass*

"Ooh. You got it, baby."


Why is it when toddlers whine in their high chair it sounds like they're saying coffee repeatedly? Or is that just me and my crazy mind because I'm addicted to coffee?

"Bradley Sim? What the heck."

"Sorry. Baby was crying. Might as well let it out of the high chair."

"Ok, fine."

*gets lost in Bradley Sim's eyes*


Liang's up, and he immediately starts cleaning the house. Got to love Neat Sims.


Mine eyes deceiveth me. What have we here? Nubby is working out to the Fitness Channel. I am so confused right now. Don't worry, that radioactive green glow in the left part of the picture is just Liberty's plumbob. The family's not being irradiated or anything. Yay, Liberty can use the potty now. I hate potty training. It's done! *jumps up and down*


Liang's going to take the title of good parent and teach Liberty another one of her toddler skills. We have yet to see them want to teach her to talk. She might be one slow kid at school. Hey, look at the sexy trash can. It made it's way into the picture again.


Ok. That's going to take a while... distraction... Bradley Sim... yummy.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Don't mind me. Keep reading. I'm just admiring your perfectly chiseled chest."

"Oh ok."


Toddler training halfway up. Sweet. I notice through scrolling the wishes that both Liang and Nubby want to see Liberty age up well, yet neither of them want to teach her how to talk... Contradictory much? Or is part of the rules that if the parents get the age up well wish that you're supposed to teach the missing skill to fulfill it? Meh. I'm not going to read the rules again. I didn't lock that age up well wish in for either of them anyway because I figured the teaching to talk wish was better. Nubby's apparently friends with the Mayor of Bridgeport who always calls to chat ever since she remodeled his laundry room. Despite his thinking she didn't do a good job, it's nice to see he still thinks of her as a friend. 


Ever wondered what an ugly baby looked like crying? Here... So... I don't know what Liang's problem was, but he put Liberty in her high chair... I assumed to give her food, but he just left. Maybe he thinks his job is done because he taught her to walk.


Liang came back and fed her, after getting the wish to teach Liberty how to talk. Ok. So he wins greatest parent out of the two of them. Maybe she won't be the dumb child in school after all.


Sigh. I forgot to get a picture, but I noticed Liang heading upstairs to go to bed, leaving Liberty in the high chair. Nubby is also nowhere to be found. I heard Bradley Sim talking, and then found this. Apparently Bradley Sim is the only one who was disturbed by the fact that Liberty might have had to spend the night in her high chair. I also found out Nubby has been in bed for hours. Her energy bar is almost full, while the rest of them are in the yellow.

"Thanks Bradley Sim. You're the only sane person in this nuthouse."

"You're welcome, baby."

*faints*


Well I guess Nubby's not completely useless, just when it comes to her baby. Their toilet broke and she wanted to fix it.


She suddenly wanted to become a handy woman. Oh right, she's trying to be like Sicily again, who upgrades everything perfectly because she's awesome. This toilet, however, is not awesome, so an upgrade to make it self cleaning is much needed.


No one in this house voluntarily puts leftovers away. So much wasted food. At least this macaroni doesn't look spoiled... yet. It's been left on the counter all night. Liang was driving me crazy continuing to oversleep, so he'll be waking up now.


Nubby's laziness is showing through a lot. I swear I did not give her the slob trait. You can check the family tree if you don't believe me. However, here she is, eating at the table without bothering to clean up the bowl that was left there from last night. She probably figures she can use Liang for housework now that he's her husband. Oh wait, she was doing that anyway when she wasn't married to him. *rolls eyes*


Speak of the devil.

"Liang, you are so good at keeping our house spotless."

I'm not quite sure what to make of Liang's face. It's like he's... annoyed? Hmm, maybe a close up will help.


Hmm... he looks depressed... and wrinkly, but that's to be expected considering all the stress this poor guy is under all the time. I wonder if he'll say anything back to Nubby.


Here we go.

"Nubby, I know I'm neat, but it would be nice if you wouldn't leave dirty dishes everywhere."


Nubby says nothing back to Liang, continuing to eat. Liang gets up and cleans up the two bowls on the table. Nubby rudely sets her bowl on the table and walks away when Liang turns his back to wash the dishes. She's being pretty mean right now. You guys, there's got to be more than one kid to choose from for heir, so you should stop fighting.


Liang goes to work and then jogs home. He didn't use the carpool to come home when I checked on him, and I found him singing to himself outside the day spa. He had an opportunity to jog for an hour, so I just made him jog home. Grr... there was nothing funny in those last few sentences. He's probably mad cause Nubby was such a bitch this morning so he didn't want to use the carpool.


If there was a moodlet for "My Wife was a Bitch," Liang would have it in his moodlet box right now. Bridgeport is pretty fun place to follow a Sim jogging. It's such an active town with lots of lights. I love cities, especially at night. On his jog home, Liang got the maximum athletic skill. Way to go, Liang!


Ugly mother and child finally together. I have to admit though, Liberty's eye color is pretty awesome. I find it hilarious that Nubby is so fat that Liberty's arm length is maxed out trying to hang on to her.


Nubby gets another call from the Mayor of Bridgeport... uh... ok... he just talked to her. Liberty sees Liang and starts walking to him. It's kind of adorable, despite her head being turned at a weird angle.


Super Dad. Guess where Nubby is... that's right. She went to bed, leaving Liang to do EVERYTHING. I hate her right now. Liang teaches Liberty the word flour. Haha. We'll see what her first word is... hopefully it's something ridiculous, just like this family. Liberty's first word is... LCD monitor. Yup. just as I thought. Ridiculous.


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha. Bradley definitely helps me not want to pull my hair out when I play this save. ROFL. Thanks, I like Liberty's name too. At the time I was thinking of freedom and independence, so liberty was another word that popped into my head. Haha.

      Delete
  2. LMFAO! What a way to start a chapter. Peeing ones self. ROFLMFAO! But you made up for it with the ass shot! LMAO! This story is growing on me because of the amount of times it has made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Bradley knew I was dying on the inside writing this, so he decided to help me. He's so awesome. Hahaha.
      The game is so funny I hoped so bad I could get the picture of the pee puddle in time as soon as I heard the music. LMAO.
      The story is growing on me too... the way I wrote it in the beginning wasn't bad, but it didn't fit. I was getting so bored writing it looking at their stupid faces, so switching to third person was better. Then Bradley *drools* haha I needed me some eye candy badly. Haha badly rhymes with Bradley. ROFL.
      I thank you for reading it because honestly if people weren't reading it I think I would quit cause this ugly Sim thing is just not my cup of coffee (because I don't like tea) hahahaha. I just write my natural sarcasm, I'm glad it's funny for you to read. :D

      Delete
  3. Lol. she must have slob as a hidden trait. :P
    How ridiculous Nubby is. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO. She's being so indifferent these days I don't even understand her.

      Delete