Thursday, May 9, 2013

Chapter 13: Path Errors and Repo Men

NOTE: I messed around with a little distraction because my eyes were burning writing this story, so I created Bradley Cooper's Simself. The television kept teasing me with Hangover 3 commercials. I added him to the house so I'd have something beautiful to look at. He'll probably cause problems because they have no space, but he'll be better for my sanity. I've told Bradley to keep his hot ass out of the screenshots for the story, which he's okay with. Here's some pics of him before I start the chapter.

~ Late Knight Simmer ~


All right, on to the chapter...


Liang proposes again now that there hopefully shouldn't be any more stupid interruptions. Nubby jumps up and down, which I think is a good sign, yeah, I don't make Sims propose very often...


Yup. She's good with it. Liang's hand gets lost in her size a million extra large hoodie, while their elephant nosed baby Liberty looks up at them.


"Liang, here is this ring. I love you."


"Nubby, here is your ring. I love you."


"Wow, you guys, that was so romantic. Not."

"Simlish is not my first language. I just said the important parts."

"What is your excuse, Nubby?"


Right. How could I forget? Nubby is dramatic, so she likes to fake pass out when I ask her pointed questions. Meh, whatever. Now's the inevitable toddler training stuff, so we get a potty for the kid. It creates a path error when I put it next to the bathroom sink because apparently their sink is too big. Then I put it next to the trash can, which creates a path error when Nubby tries to dispose of the trash. *head desk* It's in a good spot now, and by good I mean it creates no path errors.


Third time is a charm. Liberty did not want to learn this the first two times Liang put her on the toilet. Why? Well, her needs were all green... stupid toddler was mad because there were dirty dishes. What? Dirty dishes make you not want to take a dump? Are you afraid of the competition? Like you want to be the stinkiest thing in the house, so everything else that was dirty had to be cleaned up only for you to make it stinky again? It only took 5 mood points from you, you jerk. You can poop when there are dirty dishes. Geez.



BRIEF INTERMISSION: When I moved Bradley in, he came with a bunch of money, and since I'm not technically supposed to do shit like that, I bought them a house that got them back to their $7/$8,000 household fund amount they had in their apartment. Now they have more space and I have regained the use of my eyes. So... pictures from now are in their new house. Their apartment was driving me bonkers anyway. INTERMISSION OVER


I get a lovely notification that the household bills have gone unpaid for way too long? What? They just moved in here. Nevertheless, the game sends in the repo man, who looks just as ugly as this family, and also looks like he is about twelve years old. He heads into the bathroom... uh, I wonder what he's going to steal.


"AAAAAH!"

Meanwhile, Liang freaks out.

"What is this Simerican custom where a strange man dressed in a jumpsuit walks into my bathroom without being invited?! AAAAH!"


Nubby doesn't even know there's a repo man. She is too busy... eating. Of course. She didn't get to be 8,000 pounds by design or anything. Hehe.


This sink is feeling the effects of the repo man's wrath. I don't know what it is about that sink the repo man hates, but... he hates it. A lot. Just look at his face.


Or is it that he likes it? It looks like he's possibly giving it an evil grin. I'm thinking way too much about this. I guess it is one of the more interesting things that has happened in this story. *sighs*


The repo man also apparently wants this bed, the bed that I bought so when Liberty aged up, she could sleep in it. I hate you, twelve year old repo man.


Liang is not taking this well at all. He has good reason to freak out now though, as it looks like the repo man is trying to repossess Liang.

"You are coming back to China with me! HAHAHAHAH!!!"

"No, strange man with a weird gun!! AAAAAAAH!!"


"WAAAAAH!!!" Liang! I just married you! Why'd you have to be taken away by the repo man?"


Just kidding, Nubby was really crying about the trash can the repo man took. I don't know what the deal was, it was a really ugly brown trash can, and they can afford a better one, one with a lid. See? A pretty green metal trash can with a lid. It's better than the other one. How to know your Sims are ugly... when you take pictures of trash cans because they're prettier than your Sims.


So far, neither Nubby nor Liang have rolled any wishes to teach Liberty anything. I'm doing the potty training one because it fills the toddler's need of needing to pee. I suppose Liang has an excuse since he thought the repo man was going to take him back to China in his magical gun. Nubby wants to finish her book, so she and Liberty go out together. Nubby wanted to hire a babysitter, but I wanted her to stop being a lazy bum and spend time with Liberty.


Such quality parenting. Nubby goes over to the computer after putting Liberty down by the front door.


How fitting. A creepy looking toddler playing with a creepy looking doll. Nubby didn't even bother to change Liberty into her everyday outfit. Whoops. Oh well, she's a baby, and luckily, people don't complain about babies wearing underwear in public. As creepy as the IF's are, I'm glad they add points to a toddler's mood and fulfill their social needs.


Scanning the library is pretty disappointing. There's an old guy and a girl upstairs. No sexy cooks, or sexy Russian vampires.


This is boring, and Nubby is writing. So it's time to check on Liang. He's on his way to his job moonlighting at Waylon's. What a good boy.


See? All the men in this save have wrinkles. Liang's first customer of the night is an example of that. He's wearing a tuxedo. Maybe he's MI6's lesser known, less exciting Agent 700.


Yeah, less exciting is for sure. Agent 700 orders soup. Wow. I would have been more excited if he'd ordered a cosmopolitan even though that's a girl drink. At least it would have been alcohol. It's no wonder James Bond is the one every woman wants and every man wants to be.


Liang's getting good. He's spinning a mixer and a soda can at the same time. Very nice, Liang. You'll be owning your own bar in no time, darlin'!


The bar is pretty dead tonight, but at least Liang is getting bartending skill from cleaning cups and the counter.


Stupid dramatic Nubby/ I guess she got too stressed out to continue her writing, so now she's throwing a hissy fit for some reason in front of a bookcase. Oh I know, she probably couldn't find a book to read.


Poor Liang. I checked on him only to find customers were complaining about the quality of his drinks and that he was on thin ice. He's up to Level 6 in mixology... grr... I think I'm going to have to buy one of those bars and put it in their house so he can practice. I don't know how to end this chapter, so I'll just end it now. Neither parent has gotten a wish to teach Liberty anything... still.

6 comments:

  1. Mmm... That's a sexy trashcan ;)

    (I basically died. btw)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you. The trash can thanks you for the compliment. LMAO.

      Delete
  2. wow that side pic of Liberty really showed the nose off...Yikes! Poor Liberty. Maybe she can get a nose job?

    BTW, that really does look like Bradley Cooper! Funny how as I'm reading this, the trailer for Hangover 3 just came on TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sadly no, I'm going to refrain from any plastic surgery or hair changing when the kids are born, since this is a prettacy, I can't just cheat and make the ugly all pretty even though I REALLY want pretty Sims. *flirts with Bradley* LMAO.
      Awww thanks for the compliment on Bradley! Haha, the tv kept teasing me... Hangover 3 commercials... repeatedly. Hahaha.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah good point. I forgot about the prettacy part when I wrote that. Haha. Throw a couple hotties into the gene pool to mate with the uglies, and hope there good genes offset the bad ones. Gosh I sound so shallow. haha

      Delete
    3. LMAO. No it's fine. I'm 100% shallow when it comes to Sims. I can't even imagine going the other way, from pretty to ugly, in my brain I'm like, what would possess someone to do that? o_O LOL.

      Delete