Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chapter 18: I'd Rather Watch the Guitar than Eat

Liberty's first thought as a teenager after she won the heir vote was to learn how to drive. Sadly, she must telepathically communicate this thought to her parents in order for her to actually fulfill the wish. If you remember how great her parents were at having any desire to teach Liberty any of her skills when she was a toddler, you will probably also be sad for Liberty. She may just have to magically know how to drive when she ages up. Liberty also wants a part time job, which is probably going to be the only teenage wish she can accomplish. Oh, also, Nubby and Liang never got a car so... yeah I might as well just cancel that "Learn to Drive" thought. *shrugs* Some days it takes me a while to realize things... blonde moments. I have lots of them.


Liberty goes to sleep... in the middle of the ugliest jam session in the world... except for Bradley Sim, of course. For whatever weird ass reason, Liberty's mother has decided to jam in their bedroom. Well, I guess Nubby has always been quite rude, so the fact that I continue to be surprised by her rudeness surprises me. Oh yeah, I got new skins and eyes for my Sims, but it doesn't make a difference on anyone except Bradley.


"Hi Bradley Sim. You're looking mighty fine with that new skin and those eyes."

"Thanks, I'm sleepy because they won't get out of my room."

"You know what? I'm going to build you your own room. This is ridiculous."


"Awww, really? Thanks baby. You'd do that? Even though you hate building?"

"It's ok, I'll blueprint it. Yeah, I'd do it for you." *bats eyelashes*

"Wanna play?"

*faints* "Ha! That's a perfect way to christen the new room before going back to the story."

This is our new room. Hehe. Isn't it gorgeous? I love blueprints.


While Liberty is sleeping, Roxie breaks the toilet, then yells at herself for being so careless. This bathroom is forever leaky and disgusting. There's toilet water everywhere. All. The. Time. I don't understand, but Roxie has a wish to buy a play table... She's not childish, so I doubt she could even play with it. *shrugs*


Roxie goes to bed too, and Nubby remains awake. This is a strange occurrence because Nubby is usually nowhere to be found... except in her bed fast asleep. There were leftover pancakes in the fridge, but I found that Nubby made even more pancakes. *shakes head* I do not understand this family. Not. One. Bit.


Hmm... this is curious. Matthew Hamming, the mayor who keeps calling Nubby, has now crossed over to the weird side because he's asking her out on a date. I'm not even sure what to do now... uh... let's cause drama. She's going to accept, and we'll see what happens... plus it's going to be hilarious when she passes out while talking to Matthew because her energy bar is red. This is even more curious... Matthew is there, I hear his voice, but he's... not... there?


Matthew continues to be invisible. Nubby goes into the consignment shop, and the person who works at the shop also talks to the invisible Matthew, so Nubby's not on drugs or anything. It's kind of a shame Matthew is invisible because he was one of the more attractive Sims in this game save. Figures...

Roxie woke up in a bad mood, most likely because she didn't get voted heir. Roxie, it's okay, you got a vote. You did much better than Nikolai. So much better. Plus you get to stay in the story.


So far Liberty wants not only a part time job, but an after school activity as well. She looks like she wants to take after her father, as in have 100 jobs and no free time. I don't even know if after school activities and part time jobs conflict. *points at Liberty like Nelson from the Simpsons* Ha-ha! Her fun bar is already down to stressed after one day of school and no jobs or activities. She's going to be so annoyed when I make her get a job and an activity, and she brought it all on herself. Ha-ha!


Hmm. That answers my question. Liberty signed up for the Study Club and now she can't get a part time job. This wishacy is sucking badly. Haha. Thank god I'm not keeping score, or my points would be in the negative. . probably... if that's even possible. I didn't know which activity to sign her up for, but apparently Study Club will allow her to do her homework at lightning speed... although I bet The Flash still does homework faster than her... if The Flash had any homework to do.


Uhhh... *scratches head* Roxie was hungry, so she got some pancakes out of the fridge. She was just about to put them on the table, but then decided to go and watch the person playing guitar instead of eating. She's got the Very Hungry moodlet... oh and she put the pancakes on the floor instead of the perfectly open table or counter that's in the house. I'm regretting buying them that guitar because that's all they do. It's so stupid that now they are putting off surviving to watch someone play guitar. These Sims are so stupid on free will. I got a message that Liberty's imaginary friend Patterns wanted to come out and play... so for lack of something to do, I guess I'll have Liberty do that.


They had a conversation next to Bradley Sim, who probably thinks Liberty is insane. Liberty started snubbing Nikolai which is a good thing because he's a jerk.

"Nikolai, you're a loser. I hate your loser face."

"Way to go Liberty. Insulting your brother in front of your father, who I'm sure appreciates your behavior. NOT."


Who's having a party, you ask? Why, Liberty's imaginary friend, of course. That's perfectly normal, isn't it?


So... they're on free will, and they won't eat for themselves, nor go to bed by themselves. At least not without complaining first, but they'll go watch someone play guitar while they're starving? Roxie's complained like three times now that she's sleepy while I've been directing Liberty to hang out with Patterns. Roxie could have gone to bed like three times already.


Liberty tries to set traps for Nikolai, but Liang finds out and scolds her. She wants to set five traps. I'm just directing them towards Nikolai because he's such a tool. Liberty tries to plead her case by saying the television is broken so she has nothing better to do. Liang isn't buying that bullshit, although he does kind of look cute with that new skin.


Meanwhile Liberty's prank goes off perfectly as Nikolai is greeted with Niagara Falls to the face when he tries to use the sink.


Liang goes to check on his son, while Liberty complains that Nikolai's fat ass is in the way of her trying to do house chores so Liang won't be mad at her anymore.


Bradley Sim likes to paint lighthouses, you know, when he's not painting pictures of Nubby.


Guess where Nubby's going? Yup, you guessed it, bed.

"Hey, Bradley Sim, you look so sexy with that Swiffer."

"Haha. I'm tired of these puddles everywhere."

"You and me both, Bradley Sim, you and me both."


8 comments:

  1. LOL Like Nelson from the Simpsons.. HA-HA!
    Aw, Liberty pranked Nikolai.. Hahahah
    YES, Roxie.. That was MY vote! WOOP! lol
    Oh Bradley.. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO, yeah Liberty wanted to set five pranks, so I just had her make all of them for Nikolai. MUAAHAAA.
      LOL. Nelson from the Simpsons is the shit.
      Roxie! Go Roxie! Haha.
      Bradley. Is. Adorable. Haha.

      Delete
  2. LMAO! I love the conversation between you and Bradley Sim. I laughed outloud. So freakin funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeheee. Bradley Sim makes me happy. I'm glad we can entertain you. ;D

      Delete
  3. lol. That's awesome that they're obsessed with the guitar.. on a side note - with as easily distracted as high-will sims are - how do townie's actually survive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have no idea. I've never had Sims be as dumb as this though. My other saves are filled with Sims who go feed themselves before doing other things... So my theory is that these Sims are idiots. Hahaha!!

      Delete
  4. rofl just finished reading this hahaha love it makes me tempted to start an ugalcy aswell haha but I'm already doing a leegacy so probaly not hahaha its awsome thoe this :L them poor poor children looking like that its such a shame for them </3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for reading this. LOL. It's hard to write cause I'm used to really hot Sims. It is so unfortunate that they look like this, hopefully they get prettier as time goes on, since that's the goal.

      Delete