Monday, May 13, 2013

Chapter 16: Is Liberty a Teenager Yet?

Apparently Nubby is not the only Sim in Bridgeport who leaves their baby by the front door of the library. She's writing her book. I wish she would finish it already, it's driving me nuts. I've sent her here four or five times, and she's not done yet. I don't understand what her problem is.


Nubby finally finished her book. Good grief. I think she will die before she fulfills her lifetime dream. She's so slow. This is her second book. Aye aye aye. Maybe I just need to buy her a computer for her house. Ew. This woman is wearing clothes that do not fit her. Ew. Oh yeah, Nubby broke the computer. I swear she didn't sit on it or anything. Maybe her face broke it. That's quite plausible.


I finally bought Liang his own professional bar so he could practice at home. I got annoyed when the moonlighting message said Liang's customers didn't like what he did. I don't know why because he is at Level 6 of bartending. *shrugs* Yes, he is in the garage and it is dark. This house I bought for them had a garage, but I didn't buy them a car, choosing to turn it into more space for them, and I never removed the garage door.


Uh oh... I don't think the water is supposed to come out of the shower at that angle... Liang wants to mop the puddle, but not fix the shower, I think he'll be finding himself a problem with a never ending puddle... and a giant water bill!


*sighs* I guess Liberty is awake. She still loves that creepy doll. Go find a rock, dummy. That's the only thought you have. I guess. You're still a child so I won't hold it against you... for too long.


The game sends me "It's Almost Liberty's Birthday! Why don't you buy her a cake?" Because I don't want to buy her a fucking cake, douche. It's boring to have the typical age up pictures. ARGH. Well Liberty's got to go to school so we'll be putting rock collecting on hold for now. Of course, the place I sent her only had seeds. Why make this easy for me?


Meanwhile back at home, the entire house is falling apart. The kitchen sink breaks. and starts spraying water everywhere after Liang finishes washing the dishes. It's too bad, because I was working on Liang's wish to upgrade something using the kitchen sink as the guinea pig. It's 27% of the way to being unbreakable. Of course, now it breaks. *head desk* Nubby's face is scrunched up, as if she saw something really ugly. That's funny, she's not looking in a mirror.


Nubby, too lazy to cook, is eating ice cream for breakfast. The entire tub, it looks like... *shakes head* On the plus side, the sexy trash can is in the upper left of this picture.


Liang's having a shitty day. He throws up on the front lawn. I'm not sure if it's all the ugly he's constantly subjected to... or... all the broken shit in his house. Oh well at least Liberty wasn't out there this time. I can imagine having your father throw up on your head would be traumatic.


ARGH. Fuck this. I'm tired of trying to find a stupid rock for Liberty. I don't even care anymore. Bradley Sim keeps smiling as he paints... shirtless. *swoon*

"Thanks, Bradley Sim."

*winks*

*faints*


So I sent Liberty to the graveyard with the intention of finding a rock, which I quickly got sick of doing. She's here now, so she's going to stay and do her homework in the graveyard. Spooky.


Wow. This house is gross. Roxie is sitting in a puddle left from the sink.


I'm not surprised Bradley Sim needs a drink after eating in that mess they call a living room slash dining area.


Want to see his painting? It's pretty funny.


"What the hell is that Bradley Sim?"

"It's Nubby. Shh don't tell her."

"You have my word, sexy."


"Bradley Sim your eyes are the same color as your shirt. You're hot."

"Thanks. So are you."

Is Liberty done with her homework yet? *whines* She needs to be a teenager so I can end this stupid chapter already. Liberty comes home to a giant shit hole. The kitchen sink has stopped leaking for now, but it's still unusable. Roxie is still sitting in the puddle.


Liberty has learned the art of eating things with chopsticks, also known as eats twice as slow because forks are more efficient.


Stupid Liberty. That's Bradley Sim's bed. *shakes head* At least Nubby is finally being a good mother.


Liang is working his ass off again. He finished his upgrade something thought, and now he wants to upgrade ten things total. He's going to be making everything unbreakable so that their house stops being the land of 10,000 lakes. I don't know where Nubby is, but my guess is that she's sleeping.


Liang goes to bed when Nubby comes downstairs, and she covers her ears when Nickolai cries. She really doesn't like him. Poor little baby.


So I missed the picture, but Liang was mopping the giant ass puddle in their kitchen, and Nubby had a path error complaint because she couldn't get to the fridge. *shakes head* She's so rude.


Here's teenage Liberty. She apparently lost her long hair, and it seems like her nose is getting bigger.


11 comments:

  1. ((Wince)) I retract my comment from the last chapter where I said Liberty wasn't too bad lookin. That nose...Thank god for Bradley Sim or our eyes would bleed from all the ugly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? *dies from Bradley Sim's attractiveness* I'm so glad he turned out so well as far as looking like Bradley Cooper. I love how always looks straight at me when I'm trying to do stuff, like he knows I need the help. It's probably because I'm not changing hairstyles or features and no amount of pretty clothing will help these ugly Sims. I find myself not wanting to dress them attractively either because I feel like it would be demeaning to the pretty clothing.

      Delete
    2. I wonder what he thinks living in that house? Its like he has been taken hostage. And yep, no amount of pretty clothing is going to help Nubby's body.

      Delete
    3. Bradley Sim fake throws up a lot. There's a bar now, so he drinks. And then he gets a crazy hangover, wakes up goes into the rest of the house and lives the hangover movie all over again.
      Also he and I run away together often. ROFL.

      Delete
    4. LMFAO! Poor Bradley Sim. At least he can drink his sorrows away!

      Delete
    5. LOL, he went to the bar just once in this whole thing, but I had to comment on it. Cause this is a stupid silly just for fun story after all.

      Delete
  2. Poor Liang. Stress can do that to you sometimes....

    I've gotta say, this really reminds me of my house when I was a kid. lol
    I suppose I shouldn't admit that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah he's so stressed out it's crazy. His fun bar never gets to stressed out but he's always working and when he's not working he's taking care of the children. LMAO. So. Many. Puddles. Everywhere. O_O

      Delete
  3. Poor Libby…she isn't exactly going to be Ms. Simerica anytime
    Soon… :) And the house! Hope that the toddlers age up better…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xoxo,
      Allie! ❤

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, Liberty is definitely not... Miss Simerica material. LOL. The house totally blew up in this chapter.

      Delete