Monday, May 13, 2013

Chapter 17: The Ugliest Heir Vote in the Universe

I went ahead and made all three kids teens because I'm sick and tired of Nubby and Liang and I want to pass the torch already.

"Hahaha, Roxie, you're the last one to become a teenager. Hahaha. I'm the only boy, so I should be the heir. Boys are better than girls anyway."

*rolls eyes* Nikolai is real mature, isn't he?


"Shut up, Nikolai. I'm a teenager now too."

"Sucking up to Dad by wearing a China shirt isn't going to get you heir votes. You have to suck up to the people reading the story. Duh, Roxie."

*shock* Roxie has hair now. That's good, I won't have to color code her clothes any more. They all got their mother's weight issues.


"Listen up, you jackasses. Stop fighting and introduce yourselves so the people reading can pick one of you for heir. Tell them your first name and your traits, and why you think you're the better candidate. Someone find Liberty too."

"Oh man, why does Liberty get to be in the running?"

"Um, she's a child in this family too, Nikolai. You're so rude. Go Nikolai. You first, since you'll probably whine about not being able to go first."

"Hi readers. I'm Nikolai. I'm Inappropriate, Loser, Clumsy, and Easily Impressed. I'm the better candidate because boys are better than girls."


"All right, that's acceptable. Immature, but acceptable. NEXT!"

"I'm Roxie. I'm Brave, Frugal, Grumpy, and Easily Impressed. You should vote for me because I have the most interesting look. Blue skin is pretty cool!"


"That's better than Nikolai's reason... I think." *shrugs* "Liberty! Your turn!"

"I'm Liberty. I'm Eco-Friendly, Nurturing, Heavy Sleeper, and Friendly. You should vote for me because I'm the oldest, and also because I'm going to be good for the environment. The world will be in better shape if I'm heir. Plus, I have pretty eyes, the prettiest eyes out of all of my siblings."


"Uh.. thank you Miss America... I think."


All right it's time to vote for one of these ass ugly teenagers to take over the story! Vote below at the bottom of the page, under the comment box. The poll will end on May 20th. Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!

17 comments:

  1. Liberty.
    If she had a nose job, she would look pretty, eh... naw not exactly pretty, but normal already ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to vote for Liberty too. I think Roxie looked too much like Nubby even if her hair is longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used your poll down at the bottom. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for voting! Yeah, Roxie is Nubby 2.0, and we really don't need more of that.

      Delete
    3. oh god no...Our eyes couldn't handle the fug. (fugly)

      Delete
  3. Lol. I think this is going to be a landslide.
    I'm voting Liberty too. ;)
    Because she's prettiest *by comparison*,
    and her siblings seem pretty much annoying.

    again.. I shouldn't say this - but this totally reminds
    me of my family. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO. Landslides are good. They're better than stalemates. Her siblings are dumb. Haha. I am reminded of why I always go and take Sims into CAS to give them makeovers after they age up. Because for this one, I'm not doing that and they're so ugly!! ARGH! Hahaah.

      Delete
    2. LMAO! I keep wondering What Bradley sim thinks of living with all that ugly.

      Delete
    3. Bradley Sim just finds me and we run away together because I'm tired of playing with all the ugly just as much as he's tired of living with all the ugly. I often find Bradley Sim doing the fake throw up thing. LOL. I'm thinking, my thoughts exactly, Bradley Sim, my thoughts exactly.

      Delete
  4. Fuck it. Roxie, lmao I love the skin too much to go with the others. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey darlin'. Haha, Roxie loves you for giving her a chance.

      Delete
  5. Libby… :) Her traits and looks (other then the awful nose) are better than the siblings.....
    Xx,
    Allie🎀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, she did get the ridiculous nose of Nubby. =) Thanks for voting.

      Delete
  6. Hmm...Liberty. She's got the best looks out of the three. I'm interested to see the next generation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are interested in Generation 2? That's great! =D Thanks for voting!

      Delete