Monday, May 13, 2013

Chapter 15: Shameless Flirting

*rolls eyes* Yeah, I started this chapter rolling my eyes. The stupid ugly repo man came back, I swear I paid their damn bills. He thinks their house is pretty smelly. I think he should just leave. Actually I was trying to save the game so I could go play something... oh you know, interesting? The game was like "The Repo Man is claiming your belongings, do you want to save in this state?" I could have, but I didn't want to risk glitching the game. *throws things* So yeah, let's start this thing I guess.


Today the ugly repo man has a vendetta against Liberty and her toilet. He laughs evilly as he zaps the poor plastic piece of plumbing into his gun. Dude, it's just a kiddy toilet, what the hell is your problem? I hate repo men.



"WHAT THE HELL?"

"Bradley Sim. Come here. I'll make you feel better."

*make out*


"Thanks baby. At least there wasn't a fucking tiger in the bathroom."

"Any time, sexy Bradley Sim."


Nubby is actually taking some responsibility and washing the dishes. Maybe she finally understood what Liang was saying the other day, how he needs some help around the house since he is the one doing all the baby care and housework, all while juggling two jobs.


I keep doing the Try for Baby interaction and I'm not getting the twinkly sound for baby being made. Also I keep getting interrupted because it's on high will and they keep leaving to do other things. So... screw it all, I'm just going to go into CAS and make Liberty's two other siblings. *throws things* *goes into game to make siblings* *comes out of game* Liang is at work now and I hadn't saved him to the Sim bin, so I have to wait for him to get back from work... Argh, this story loves to infuriate me!! *Hulk smash* Haha, literally after I typed that, Bradley Sim was doing this...

"Shh... baby calm down."

"What? Who's there?"


"It's me, Bradley Sim. Come join me..."

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

*sly smile* "Look where I'm sitting, and then like I said, come join me. We can... you know."

*faints*


I didn't know where to put this picture, but I like it so much... *swoons, then drools*


Bradley Sim and I distracted each other... until Liang came back. Ok. Now I can go into CAS and create Liberty's siblings. Get ready for some ugly babies... meet Nikolai, Liberty's brother, and Roxie, Liberty's sister. Keep in mind I only changed their clothes. The game decided to give Nikolai an ass ton of hair and Roxie no hair, just like Liberty. It apparently hates to give girls in this game any hair. These lucky kiddos both got Nubby's face shape. Nikolai got Liang's nose, which is good for him. Roxie didn't get so lucky... with anything. I think her IF doll looks better than her. I had to color her clothes pink so I remembered she was a girl. Yikes. I think Liberty got the good end of the stick between the two of them.


Bradley Sim and I discussed... he's going to be in the background of some shots now. A girl can change her mind, right? Nubby seems to like Roxie a lot. Roxie and Nikolai were on the floor together and Nubby gave Roxie a bottle, but then covered her ears when Nikolai was crying wanting a bottle... strange woman. Maybe she likes Roxie because she's blue and bald like her? Who knows.

*stares at Bradley Sim's ass*


Bradley Sim, on the other hand, continues to be a neutral party. He always puts babies in cribs when they need to sleep, or feeds them, or takes them out of their high chairs.


That's some quality parenting there... Liberty's in the front yard. I can't blame Bradley Sim for not putting her in a crib because there were too many people in my way at the time and I couldn't place a third crib in time before he went to bed. At least her IF doll has a giant light bulb on its head so she can see. Even from this far away, the IF's light bulb head shines brightly like a beacon in the night. Hopefully it doesn't attract aliens. This baby does not need any more traumatizing. Liberty's energy bar is pretty high, so she might not even need to sleep before they all wake up. It might be fine... although it is never fine to leave your baby in your front yard... in the dark... where aliens have been known to abduct Sims.


"Morning Bradley Sim." *blushes*

"Hi sexy."

Bradley Sim in his pajamas? Yummy. He looked straight at me.

*faints*


ARGH! Nubby! For fuck's sake, finish your book. I swear I always send her to the library and she doesn't even do what she wants to do. I guess writing on the computer isn't something the game has Sims do on free will... at least not in this case.


"Stress relief, Bradley Sim."

"Hmm? Wait, my hands are all soapy."

"Wait. Just. Stand there. I'm already feeling better."

"Damn." *sly smile*

"Bradley Sim! You're so naughty. Just the way I like it."


It is taking so long for Liang to teach Liberty how to talk. It's been like four Sim days already. I bought him a professional bar so he could practice making drinks since his moonlighting is not going so well. I hoped to skill him up before sending him moonlighting again, but I wanted to fulfill his wish of teaching Liberty how to talk first. Typical, when I am trying to do something in this save, it always, always takes forever to get it. *sighs* YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I heard the music for toddler skill fulfilled... Liberty is now going to be a child, with the trait...Eco-Friendly. I hate eco-friendly Sims. Hang on, I have to fix her clothes. She aged up with invisible pants. *shakes head* On the plus side, she has hair now instead of that weird hairstyle Nubby had.


She inherited her mother's lovely figure and that nose looks pretty bad on her right now. I don't think that nose will ever look good on anyone. Maybe it'll breed out of the family genes within ten generations. We can only hope. I have the child setting set to two days so we'll be seeing this ass ugly teenager in no time.

12 comments:

  1. Aww.. I kinda like Roxie! She's cute. It's kind of funny though, I remember us talking one about how exciting it is to see them as teens, 'cause that's when you really get an idea of what they'll look like as a YA. But.. In this case *shutters from chills* I like them as toddlers.. Lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I'm fairly certain they'll all be kinda overweight. Yeah, it's true, their facial features never really look that developed until they're teens... Roxie thanks you for liking her. LOL.

      Delete
  2. LMFAO! He repo'd the kids potty. He's evil! Bradley screaming behind the ugly repo guy made me snort out loud. Especially when I read the part about the tiger. LOL

    Wow those are some....attractive toddlers. LOL. I think you are right Liberty got lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. For whatever reason, when I have a toddler in game, and the repo man comes, no matter what game save it is, the repo man takes the potty. So I had to comment about that on here cause I was always like "WHAT? Why? AAAH!" LMAO. Heeheee, I like that you caught that tiger bit. AAAH I wanna see Hangover 3 already!!! ROFL.

      Delete
    2. Me too. I love those movies. So freakin funny! I can't imagine why the repo men are obsessed with the kids potty chairs...I find that hilarious for some reason.

      Delete
    3. It's like the repo men are so evil and stinky that they constantly repo potty chairs to add to the filth of their evil lairs. ROFL. I got an ab workout watching The Hangover because I could not stop laughing and I probably hyperventilated a lot as well.

      Delete
  3. I just got weird looks...
    note to self - do not actually lol in public...

    But, I just about died. Poor little Liberty. She's just alien bait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, alien bait. That's hilarious. o_O Yeah probably shouldn't laugh weirdly in public. Unless you're insane like me and you don't give a hoot what people think. ROFL.

      Delete
  4. Lol! Hilarious chapter…and Bradley Sim *faints* ;) Quick question how did you create the sims so that they're Nubby's kids? Did you adopt and edit? Or are tere mode and cheats involved? Thanks! :D

    -Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh Bradley Sim... *fans self* *bats eyes at Bradley Sim*
      There's no cheats necessary! All you need is to put the Sims you want as parents in the Sim bin. Then you go to Edit Town, and go into CAS. Pick the parents out of the Sim bin, and then play with genetics. Create as many babies as you want. Edit relationships so they're all children of the parents. Then move that household into the house and kick out the ones who were there. Ta-da! *runs away with Bradley Sim*

      Delete
    2. Oooh, thanks :) essentially, you create a new Sim family by saving everyone to the Sim Bin (that's the only way to edit relationships, right?)

      :) Allie

      Delete
    3. You're welcome. Yup, and then you kick out the people in the house and move the new Sim family into the house.

      Delete